Sequel is on the hunt for a talented and efficient new developer to help us build more awesome websites!
We’ve been doing pretty well over this crazy lockdown period but we’re just starting to get ‘remotely’ lonely and sending each other the odd HTTP status dog every now and then (thank us later 😉 ), just isn’t cutting it anymore! So we need an efficient new Web Developer to join the Sequel team, so we can expand even further and create lots more incredible websites like these!
So what exactly are we looking for? Well some of the essentials we need include the following:
- PHP development experience
- An excellent working knowledge of front-end technologies including React, Webpack and NPM.
- Competent in the inner workings of WordPress
- Ability to hand-code semantic and accessible markup
- Well versed with cross-browser testing
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- 3+ years of industry/agency experience
Experience within the industry and/or an agency is key, as we work in a fast-paced environment where you will need to have knowledge of a number of languages and systems, predominantly WordPress and Laravel.
So if you’re currently looking for an exciting role where you can really make a difference to a rapidly growing Web Agency, then please:
Or if you know someone who would be the perfect addition to our team then please share, share, share!